- Wala po tayong laro sa Albany Gym ngayong saturday (Oct. 30 & Nov. 6 2010) kasi gagamitin ng school ang gym.
Pero wag kayong malungkot tuloy pa din ang ligaya sa Northcote College ang laro natin ngayong saturday (Oct. 30 & Nov. 6 2010).
Ito ang schedule ng laro pakisabi na lang sa mga teammates niyo.
Glen Kauri, Onewa Road
October 30, 2010
8:45 am - Team Ang vs A' Team - Officiating Team - LM Money Padala
10:00am - LM Money Padala vs Future Champs - Officiating Team - A' Team
11:15am - Bazooka Bubble Gum vs K' Road - Officiating Team - Billionaire
12:30pm - Billionaire vs Team B - Officiating Team - K' Road
Sa mga hindi pa bayad at may balance pa sa reg fee please magbayad na kayo para mabudget na natin ang pera para sa Christmas Party natin.
WHAT: UFCSA CHRISTMAS PARTY
WHEN: DECEMBER 12, 2010 SUNDAY
WHERE: ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL, FR. NOHLAN HALL
TIME: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
ADDRESS: DOMINION RD. TAKAPUNA
- If you are interested to join our next league, registration starts now. Deadline of registration is on the 27th of August.
Please contact your team representative or contact me for more details.
Team 1 - Dereck Buaya
Team 2 - Archie Santayana
Team 3 - Ronald Hidalgo
Team 4 - Oliver Pabilonia or Restie Almoite
Team 5 - Jun Porquez
Team 6 - Ferdie Lim or Franz Lim
Team 7 - Leo Mandajos
Team 8 - Bobby Miranda or Bong Sepnio
Tournament Format for the next three seasons
First Season – Open (Original Team grouping just like the previous season)
Second Season –Drafting
1. The drafting will be in descending order (8th team going down to the 1st
team) on the first round. The team representative with the lowest team standing
in the current season will be the first one to pick on the first round and so
2. The succeeding rounds will be based on drawing of lots by each
representative until they complete their rosters.
Third Season- Drafting with protected players
1. The team representative has the option to protect 3 players that has
been drafted from the second season.
2. The format of the draft will be the same as the second season
1. People interested to join the next season should pay at least $20 before the
tournament starts and would be non refundable in case they decide to back out or
not to play. This is to avoid the slot being wasted.
- 2. Registration Fee - $35. per player not per team.
- 4th UFCSA - NZ 2010 Conference Opening 12th of June 2010
- Meeting minutes of UFCSANZ Officers;
I. Participation of all Teams in terms of Officiating and Technical committee is mandatory. Failure to comply:
1st offense will constitute a written warning.
2nd offense - 1 will be converted to a loss on their team standing
3rd offense - removal of the team for the next season
A Head Official will be assigned each week to supervise the officiating for the particular playing date.
II. Penalty on fights or brawl
1. Provocation of fight - 1 game suspension
2. Swearing to a person - 1 game suspension
3. Physical assault - out for entire season
III. Registration fee
IV. Awards will all be in the form of medals